Positioned within the beautiful Karaka Bay where homes are cherished for generations and seldom available, this exceptional home and land-holding offers discerning buyers a rare and precious opportunity. Built in 2020 with quality and charm creating a warm and inviting atmosphere, this is the one you have waited for - wait no longer.
- Handsomely designed with traditional touches anchored by the open plan living, kitchen and dining area - This area is flooded with light from the large double glazed windows, French doors and skylights. There is plenty of space to entertain with ease and in the warmer months take it outside to the sheltered and private deck - surrounded by lush greenery.
- Views captivate the eye from most rooms in the home. Whether you are watching a local regatta on a picture postcard day or enjoying the weather change, you will never tire of Mother nature's glory.
- Three double bedrooms - The master enjoys deck access, a walk through wardrobe and Dutch ensuite, The further two bedrooms have wardrobes and one opens onto the patio. Both serviced by the spacious family bathroom.
- Hideaway work station, internal access garage with laundry and off-street parking plus second separate single garage means everything has a place for your comfort and peace of mind.
- New build features include: Double glazing, Central heating, Wood burner, Up-spec’d insulation, Alarm system, Stairlift, Electric vehicle gate and garage door.
- The garden is filled with an array of mature planting which attracts a variety of native bird life.
- The ever popular Scorching Bay and Scorch O Rama Cafe are only a minutes walk away or you have the beach straight across the road.
Your immediate viewing is encouraged, for good reason - Quality properties with all the benefits of modern construction are few and far between.