Your search stop shere! First time buyers, Investors and those who know a great opportunity when they see it, will delight in this home and income property. Capitalise on your future or simply move into this 1960s weatherboard home which has so much to offer and could easily convert back into a single home.
- Elevated with sweeping urban views towards Evans Bay and beyond, with a northerly aspect, perfect for sun-seekers and those who enjoy plenty of natural light.
- Main level living with spacious lounge, openplan kitchen and dining, three double bedrooms, bathroom and separate laundry. Expansive windows and doors off the upper level make the most of the views and deck. Wood burner and heat pump mean your heating and cooling needs are covered.
- Below is a spacious self contained one bedroom flat with a large open plan lounge (heat pump), dining, kitchen and extra-large bathroom.
- The double garage means your car parking needs are sorted.
- The garden provides outdoor entertaining space without being overwhelmingly large.
- Worser Bay School is just down the road and beaches and numerous amenities are only minutes away.
Ready to simply move in and love, with enough potential left to plan for your future, you cannotpass by the value and space offered here.
3D tour link Upstairs https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=jWEycfKfskn